Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wednesday Swanson Ride


The tower gave me clearance. I'll bring my bike to work boys, and then just leave from here and meet you to ride. That being said, 5 p.m. or later will have to be the time! IS THIS OK FOR YOU ALL?
Rob said he could do it early, or late. I vote later! I'll have to bring some food to work so that I don't bonk on lap one. I also am looking forward to riding it, as Mod and the crew have made some changes that promise to make it flowy and sweet.
I propose: MEET in the parking lot 5:15, roll out at 5:30p.m. 2 laps, then a Gibson Whet Brew as a recovery drink?
What say you?

12 comments:

crewcabrob said...

I should be in, running it past the boss one more time.

rg said...

tell her that we are relatives. that always works!

crewcabrob said...

Yeah, well there aren't many of my relatives she really likes. I'd be better off telling her you guys were a bunch of perverts.

dmars said...

Im in for wednsday guys. I rode swanson tonight (tues) with my sister. the new sections are a little rough, im looking forward to riding it faster tomorrow.

Greg said...

I am in, I will be leaving my house around 4:20, Sea ya all there

rg said...

I see that there may be a TSTORM tomorrow afternoon. If that's the case we will have to punt.

I'll post it up here. Check here before you leave!

Rob, what time are you leaving ltown?

Greg said...

Man, I hope the rain holds off, I really want to ride Swanson tomorrow.

crewcabrob said...

I am planning on leaving Lincoln around 4-4:15 that should put me up there around 5pm. The trip may be dual purpose as some one from Omaha got a hold of me about the Trail-a-bike I have for sale. I may be dragging it to Omaha with me. :)

Dang, everyone got out last night for some time on the saddle but me.

If it rains, I'm going to be crabby...

rg said...

I did not get out last night either. The rain will hold off!!

i hope!

dale said...

Had other commitment and didn't make it. So how was Swanson?

rg said...

It was great. A beautiful evening to be out on a bike! There were lots of folks that had the exact same idea. We ran into RF and Charlie (they don't know me.)

We hosted Rob from Lincoln. He's racing beginner 35+ and wanted to see the course prior to racing it next week. I think that he had fun. I know that I did!

rg said...

sorry not Charlie - Roxy.