Thursday, April 3, 2008

prep


I spent some time on the trainer last night. I would have loved to get outside, but the family came first. It was 9 p.m. when I finally had time to ride.

50 minutes of Coach Troy - NO MERCY satisfied my pain need.

As for tonight... I plan to clean and tighten and lube my bike.
Checklist:
cooler
lawn chairs
repair stand
spare tube
chain lube
gear (helmet/gloves/shorts/glasses/hrm/socks/shoes)
water bottles
clothes for after

Dmars, you mentioned that your wife may want/need to leave early. In that instance you would need a ride back to Omaha with me. What is the likelyhood of this occurring? By default my rack is for 2 bikes. If I need to carry more, I have to add the 2 bike attachment. If you don't need a ride, I don't have to put this on. (If I win the 29er I'll put it in the back of the Tahoe! But, I won't win it, so it doesn't matter!)

1 comments:

dmars said...

we are planning on leaving at 1 pm, so I SHOULDNT need a ride. Thanks anyway