Friday, August 1, 2008

Update: Busted Glasses

My luck with emailing company's about products has been dismal at best. Not that I don't know how to email, nor is it about a lack on an Internet connection. NO, its about Customer Service, or better yet, the lack of customer service that's got me floored.

I emailed SPYOPTICS and told them I loved their product, and have been wearing them for years. I told them I'd PAY to get a new frame.

the response: NOTHING.

So, I did what anyone would do in this circumstance. Cracked open the SUPER GLUE. It worked - well I haven't ridden with them yet, but at least it appears as though it worked! Note: The ear piece slid just a few mm's down - so when you see me wearing them know that its not my ears that are crooked, just my glasses!

WORD for the weekend: MELTY and (work).

Saturday may be the only day that I can ride - probably skinny tires too - Sunday is a mandatory work day - INVENTORY. I used to go on group rides with my buddies. Oh how I miss those days!

1 comments:

Sausage King said...

Bummer, but unfortunately it seems to be par for the course lately. I'd try to call them and talk to a real person if you can find a number.