Thursday, August 28, 2008

Standings are out.

The Psycowpath point standings are out, and big surprise, I am 3rd!! Rob you re second , but becareful, I am coming for you :). I am sure I will get dropped in the standing after the last 2 reces. Ray you are 22 out of 25, but they only have you down for the Maskenthine race, so when they get you other races in (swanson and tranquility) you should move up inside the top 5! Greg you are 9th even though you missed 2 races, good job!! The manawa race should move you up to the top 5. Over all Team Gibson Is making a good showing. Good job guys.

edited: link to the standings

7 comments:

crewcabrob said...

Go Team Gibson! I saw the points a few days ago and had to laugh that I was in second place. Dave, I bet you get me by the end of the season. 1 point isn't going to be enough to hold you off. The last race you looked really strong.
Ray, didn't you miss the Swanson race? I can't figure out how they missed you in the last race for points??? Greg, you would be smoking the rest of us if you would have raced the one at Tranq. I doubt I can keep up with you.

Looking forward, what do you guys think of a preride of Branched Oak area 7 We have plenty of time to get organized for an evening ride or weekend. I'll try to make anything work, and I can work on the Lincoln guys to see who can meet up with us.

rg said...

Sweet.. I'll have to go look... no link in the post!??

I missed the SWanson race as it was Berkshire Weekend and I was working. I'll go check it out!

rg said...

do you guys know how I can get the tranq points added?

dmars said...

Maybe contact one of the the psycowpath commitee members to get the points added RG. Rob, my sis and I were thinking of coiming down for a preride on sat sept 6. Can you make it that day to show us the course? We will see how things shake out as far as the Points go. I have a feeling that I am going to get passed up before it is over.

dmars said...

Rob, my sis and I are coming up for a preride this saturday, want to meet then?

crewcabrob said...

Ryan and I have talked about riding BO again this weekend. I hope to have a new tire on my bike by then.
What time were you thinking about for a ride?

dmars said...

saturday, @ noon or 1. Give me a call, we can discuss specifics