Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hot Lunch Lap


Sorry guys - I've been busy with things that were not really realated to bikes, so i spared my limited audience stories about the zoo and sandbox. What I do know is that there is a race coming up this weekend, right?

Dmars will be representing TEAM GIBSON with an utter desire to finish well. He will, I know he will. Crewcabrob has similiar desires. You guys give them hell and report back.

I don't recall the last time I was really ON my bike. Its been 7 or 10 days I think. Therefore changes need to be made. I'm skipping lunch tomorrow and riding. As it sits, I have 2 options:

1. Papio trail ride (if others from my office join in - they are roadies and will probably kick my ass.)
2. Tranq hot lap (if my office mates decline, I'll ride a hot lap at tranq)

YOU are welcome to join either way. 12 or 12:30 tomorrow. The weather will be PERFECT! come on!

5 comments:

dmars said...

Get out when you can RG. makes the beers taste better.

rg said...

why not come out to tranq and put the hurt on me dmars?!!!

dmars said...

maybe next time RG, greg and I went to manaswamp this morning.

Greg said...

Good time at Manawar. Ray, we should hook up next week for a hot lunch lap?

rg said...

hmmm you guys out for a day ride. Someone's on vacation?