Saturday, May 30, 2009

middle of the pack

well I did my best to represent the run of the mill, second rate 35 to 45 yr old cat 3 guy. I came in 9 th out of 15 th. I was right in the meaty part of the curve, not dead last, but not trying to show off either. Linda came in first in the cat 3 women, Good for her !

It was a good race. it was a tight course, so the passing was tough. I ended up playing cat and mouse with a couple of guys toward the end. They would pass me, and I would pass them etc. That went back and forth for a while till passed a one of them while I was going up neverest, and passed another guy about 100 yards from the finish line. Fun race the turn out was good but no hotdogs.

It was good to see Mark M there also.

2 comments:

rg said...

good showing dmars... I have nevermade it up neverrest...and here you are passing people on it.

Stud bike racer!

Why no dogs?

Greg said...

Good job Dmars I think L@C is a hard place to race. Looking forward to riding there with you soon.