Wednesday, July 9, 2008

weekend ride planning - UPDATED

Ok, so its a little early, but I want to get onto some dirt this weekend and would love to do so with my buddies!

I'll just have to schedule it so that the family is prepared. I could do an early a.m. ride with CrewcabRob, and then do an afternoon Sat/Sunday ride with Dmars and GREG respectivly.

What do you all have in your heads? What were you thinking Rob?


Meet on SUNDAY @ 1 p.m., Ride by 1:15
Duration: 2 hrs?
Laps: 2 or 3
Fun: LOTS
Weather: 85!
Location: Swanson

8 comments:

crewcabrob said...

My weekend is fairly open, so I guess plan a ride for the afternoon if Dmars and Gregg are able to ride. I can make adjustments. Swanson is good since it's on the south/west side of the greater Omaha area. TP would be nice too since I have not rode that one yet. I can check with the Lincoln guys to see if any can make the trip up as soon as you guys land on a time and spot.

Thanks!

Rob

dmars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dmars said...

I can ride sunday sometime

rg said...

I would ride either TP or Swanson. I know that Greg and Dmars would probably like to venture out of their normal course.

TP would be good as we are racing there in a few weeks.

I was thinking SUNDAY @ 1 p.m. Ride 2 or 3 laps ; enjoy a cold beverage with friends and call it a day.

Rob, I may have a linconite that might be interested. I'll let you know as I just mentioned to him today that you were planning on coming. You might know him from some Wilderness rides? BORK - www.beerorkid.com

crewcabrob said...

I won't know if I can come up until tomorrow. I'll be happy to bring a fellow rider up if I can make it.
Details can be worked out quickly if needed.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Rob

crewcabrob said...

I can't come up and play this weekend. I have family invading. God have mercey on my soul.

Sorry guys...drink one for me.

Rob

dmars said...

Im in where ever. Can we make swanson work,

rg said...

Swanson it is DMARS!