Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday

I managed a ride straight WEST on F street yesterday. It was a muggy hot ride that took me out to 222 st. It was only about 4 miles out, but I was not feeling to love. Plus it looked like it could rain!

I turned back and headed EAST. Man, F street is HILLY. Ended up with 8+ miles, 35+ mins and a wicked case of swampass.

Tuesday lunch ride? It's supposed to Tstorm tonight so that may be scrubbed. I'm going to try and ride with Greg on Wed/Thurs night. I need to get some dirt time in!

6 comments:

crewcabrob said...

I finally hit dirt since our last outing at the Platte, A few guys from Lincoln and I went to Branched Oak and rode the trail they will use for the State Games. Good time... and yes, I did crash.

dmars said...

Wow Rob, long time no dirt, glad you finally got out on the dirt. Do you guys want to ride at swanson on wednsday?

crewcabrob said...

What time are you guys thinking about for Swanson? I may be able to run up for a quick two laps. I love that trail.

rg said...

I can't on Wednesday. Wife has after work function. Thursday is good for me, but don't let that stop you on Wed!

dmars said...

how about wed evening rob, I could met you around 5?

crewcabrob said...

I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. :( We could look at this weekend to ride some time? Anyone ready for an early morning ride?