Monday, July 28, 2008

busted my glasses.

I was cooped up all day today tending to sick Parker. He was a trooper however and dad has mended him up enough to head back to school! The weekend was so busy for me that I wasn't able to get out at all, so tonight was the first time on my bike in a few days.

As I left my house I noticed my neighbor Amy out and asked her yet again to ride. This time she said yes and I waited a few minutes for her to gear up. She told me that she had already ridden a ton today - as she teaches at Lifetime Fitness and she said that she did 2 spinning classes today.

We just did the zorbunkski loop 9.5 miles.

BUSTED comes in when I took my SPY's from their helmet perch mid rid and put them in my jersey pocket. One of the ear pieces came off in my hand. No snap, twictch, crack or creek. It was like butter.

Anyway I'm gonna see what (if anything!) Spy's will do for me. Greg said that they quit selling this model - if so, I'm bummed. I'll see. Enjoy the pics, I enjoyed the ride (except for the broken glasses part!)

out.
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG

3 comments:

dmars said...

skinny tires, yuck :)

rg said...

hey man... Its still time out on the bike! some of us don't live a stones throw from any single track, so I get out where and when I can!

Sausage King said...

Skinny tires make you strong!