Wednesday, July 16, 2008

hmmm, it looks like rain?



Sorry guys - its been a busy week! As for the forcast, rain appears to be in our future for the next couple of days. If the weatherman is correct, Friday is supposed to be a washout.

What that means to me is that the dirt will most likely be too wet to ride. Tranq might be good on Sunday if Saturday is clear and windy. I'm thinking that it might be a good time to break out the skinnies and log a few road miles.

I'll probably do my usual 20 mile loop: zorinsky to West Papio to Maple St and back. Anyone want to join in?

5 comments:

dmars said...

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! anyone up for a ride sunday.

rg said...

I might be up for something dmars. What did you have in mind?

dmars said...

early sunday morning at tranq

rg said...

have fun.. I am at work this a.m., and have to come back around noon to power everything back up.

You guys have fun!

dmars said...

All work, no play RG. we will have to get out soon.