Friday, January 16, 2009

race schedule is finally up.


Just checked nebr cycling, and the schedule is up. Looks a lot like last year, as far as the venues, and the dates. I challenge you guys to do most if not all of the races. I think I will do all except for Ponca again.
It may be a little early, but we should plan a trip to Norfolk, and branched oak to preride the course.

April 4th, Psycowpath, Maskentine,Mtb, Norfolk
May 2nd, Psycowpath, River City Shootout, Mtb, Bellevue
May 9th, Psycowpath, Battle Royale, Mtb, Platte River
May 23rd, Psycowpath, Lewis and Clark, Council Bluffs, IA
June 20th, Psycowpath,Ponca's Revenge, Ponca
August 15th, Psycowpath, Tranquility Tire Tantrum, Mtb, Omaha
September 12th, Psycowpath, Capital City Challenge, Mtb, Branched Oak Lake
September 26th, Psycowpath, Manawa Mtb Mayhem, Mtb, Manawa.
More date to come when available! If you have a race that's on on the calendar please contact me at johnpeterson@nebraskacyclingnews.com.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 15 January 2009 )

3 comments:

rg said...

hmmm, I'm sure I'll race a few - but work will interfere with Swanson again. Ponca's out. Greg - you could camp there this year?

Dave did you finish 2 or 3rd last year in points? One more year and I'll be riding in your guys' class!

dmars said...

I think 3rd, and that was only because I did all but 1 race.

Greg said...

I will be able to some, but not all.