Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 mile time trial


IMG_0647.JPG
Originally uploaded by theGibsonfour

The King's post inspired me to better my time trial time. An attempt was made last night. I felt tired, and if I were to puke at the end. That must mean that I did it right.

10 miles 30:14

The picture doesn't show exactly that as I stopped the Clock but kept spinning after to cool down. So my AVG MPH is whacked too.

I will post a sans 30 minute mark in the future. I can shave off 14 seconds, I know it!

3 comments:

Sausage King said...

Solid time RG. Just keep at it and you'll be flyin' in no time. I'm bummed because I feel like I'm coming down with a cold!

rg said...

Ted,

Stop by HYVEE on the way home and buy some EMERGEN C.

Drink the crap out of it.

It will help!

Greg said...

Way to go!