Monday, December 15, 2008

brrrr

-6 @ my house this a.m.  I'm home today, taking care of a sick kid.  Did you know that the avg temp is supposed to be 35 degrees? 

Snow is supposed to be on its way tomorrow - I hear 3 inches.  Plug in the fans boys, as it looks like we won't be outside for a week or so!  Dave, you put on your leg warmers - Jazzercise requires it!

side note:  I think I found out what was wrong with my HRM.  MANBOOBS.  My manboobs have gotten a little bigger and has cause my HRM strap to slide down my chest a little.  I found this out 8 minutes into my ride last night.  Fixed it and you can see in my numbers that it looks right now.

Did you ride on Saturday in the 60 degrees?

1 comments:

Sausage King said...

Andy, Randleman and I put in 30 miles on the skinny tires on Saturday. Easy/Moderate pace, about 1:45 of ride time.