Monday, June 23, 2008

weekend

Even though we had a busy weekend - I was still able to log a few 'skinny' miles yesterday afternoon. About 10 to be exact. The entire trail around Zorinsky is completely passable. There is still some water on the trail under the bridge, but it only takes up 1/3 of the sidewalk.



While cruising across the dam, I saw this guy buzzing around. All he had was a parachute and a big ass propeller strapped to his back. I honestly think that I'd do this. If you motor stops, just float to the ground.

He was doing it over the lake. My guess, motor stops, he sinks as he'd be unable to get that propeller backpack off.

I'm home with a sick kid today. Going to conserve fuel and walk to the grocery store with him if he's feeling ok.

Lunch rides this week are going to be WET! Swampass either way you look at. Tstorms on Tues; 95 and humid on Thursday.

0 comments: