Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Friday?

Hey guess what. I finally have a day off, this Friday. I'm going to ride my bike. (note: I have not checked the weather forcast, YET!) I plan to sneak over to Tranq for 2 laps at some point during the day.

We have to take Parker (my son) to the Dr in the afternoon, I think! We also are participating in the neighborhood garage sale in the a.m.

I've got a '98 Specialized Rock Hopper for sale. First 100 takes it - (the BLACK fork on it is worth $100 all by itself!)

Dmars... I think you might be the only guy that can join me? Thoughts?

5 comments:

dmars said...

I will join you on friday ray. Let me know when. Hold the bike for me ok, I will talk to my sister ok.

rg said...

Are you serious about the bike? I'll hold it for her.

As for the ride... It sounds like it might be 11:30 a.m.? Dr appt is @ 3.

dmars said...

I told my sister about the bike, (It is for her husband,) I will let you know if they want it. If you can sell it b4 they get back to me go ahead. 11:30 friday sounds good.

Biker Bob/Runner Bob said...

I have a friend that wants to build a commuter. Is this bike still up for grabs?

I'm kind of out of practice on bike sizing. How tall of a person would this frame work for...approximately.

Drop me a line at bob9
thatatthing)bhmi.com if you still have it for sale.

rg said...

Bob, as of today I still have it. It is listed for $200.00 and is a frame size 19. I'm 5'11 and it works - probably a L in other brands.

I've got a Hollywood 2 bike hitch rack (2"reciver) up for grabs too. $50