Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ride!

If you guys head out this weekend, please post the pics here! that way I can live vicariously through the site!

Sorry for the lack of posts - I haven't been on my bike for a week. Won't be happening tonight as UNO is hosting Alaka in the first round of the CCHA playoffs. Beers not bikes tongiht. Friday will be busy getting things in order for the trip. Saturday - pack and hold down the fort. Plane departs @ 4:30 p.m.


Needless to say, I'm a little busy! HAVE FUN and RIDE!

Will the BMCC Wednesday ride at Tranq start after the time change?

4 comments:

dmars said...

is that you playing goalie RG? I plan on getting out on the bike Sunday and monday. Wanna Join me Greg? Have fun in Florida RG! make time for a hockey game or a couple beers while ur down there.

rg said...

No, that's an image I swiped from UNO's website.

I don't play Goalie, Defense!

Beers will be about it, as I have to present while there. Have fun!

dale said...

The Wed night ride is on the road and led by team kaos. Just updated the bmcc blog about it. Monday night will be at Tranq once the frost is gone.

You must be excited about the 3 overtime win.

rg said...

Thanks Dale!