Saturday, February 9, 2008

a work in progress...



This was waiting for me yesterday when I got home from work. The box is a little beat-up as you can see.


I now know why! It's 70+ lbs of hurkey box. I'll bet that the UPS guy was pissed when he had to bring it to my front door! So I understand the conditions.


I got it inside and opened. This thing is BIG and HEAVY and HEAVY-DUTY. I attempted to start working on it last night. I got past step 2. I need to do as the instructions suggest and install it in the receiver hitch to "stablize" it.


Team Gibson can now haul 4 bikes! Word!

2 comments:

dmars said...

Who needs to go to the gym, just haul that box up and down the steps a couple of times.

rg said...

I didn't lift it! I rolled it into that location and opened it there! that's why the box is beat up... nobody "TEAM LIFTED" it as suggested, everyone rolled it!