Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I love NE

17 today... Avg temp should be 37. I have said it before, "God, dislikes Mountain Bikers!"... Now I think that he just doesn't like any of us.

My FELT F75 is on order boys! Dave @ Bike Masters hooked me up. It is supposed to be in on thursday or friday. What a great VD present! (It's ok to get yourself a VD present, right?)

At any rate, I intend to spend some time on the trainer tonight. May be the last time the '91 Specialized RockHopper see's the indoors. I will hang on to it though, as the BURLEY needs a bike to pull it!

Dave - check your email man!... I've invited you 10 times to be an author here. What else can I do?! (or should I just take the hint that you want no part of TEAMGIBSON? )

1 comments:

dmars said...

R u using the right e mail, syager@tconl.com. cause im not getting them. I am definately in on being part of the experience called team gibson. Is there hazing for new members