Sunday, February 17, 2008

wasted weekend


Man, it was one brutal weekend on this Team Gibson's front. It started out on Thursday. I was home with baby Parker who had a fever. I guess that he decided to give it to me and I COULD NOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME GIVE IT BACK! Worked 2 hours on Thursday, 0 hours on friday.
Saturday @ 3 a.m. is finally when
my fever broke.
I spent 0 hrs in the saddle. The 40 degree day on Saturday was beckoning me for a ride, but I was zapped and had no energy, drive or anything else happening. I think that I spent most time this weekend laying prone in bed.
I'm left with a head full of snot. I'll be buying some 500 mg Ibuprofin and some lotion laced kleenex!
Spent time with family on saturday night, that was nice. Race Team plans were made!

Will my FELT be here this week? I think I'll call the shop tomorrow to find out.

0 comments: