Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rack Ordered



I currenlty own a Hollywood Rack. I like it andthink that it is built well and is very sturdy. All of this information swayed me towards them when looking for a new one.


I ended on this one. It ended up being cheaper than the Thule and better built than the Yakima - per the reviews anyway. A quick froogle search had me paying not the retail of $399 but a discounted price of $314 plus free shipping. How could I pass that up?


I'm driving to the first PSYCOWPATH race, and have room for 3 other bikes!

3 comments:

dmars said...

hey nice rack.

rg said...

I've got room for you bike for the trip. Do you want to reserve a spot on the TEAM GIBSON shuttle!??

dmars said...

Please reserve a spot for me and my bike, ill help you with some gas money. You need to get a sign sign made for your truck that says "team gibby shuttle."