Friday, January 18, 2008

Offical weigh in

Ok, so to keep me honest and focused on my weight loss goal, I joined a group at work. They have coined it the "BIGGEST LOSER" contest. This is its second go around. I did not participate in the first one.

They have teamed me with 7 other people (all ladies) and our goal is to lose more weight (in %) than the other 3 teams. Each person threw in $25, and our company kicked in $200. It runs for 12 weeks.

Payouts occur as follows:
Biggest % loss Male
Biggest % loss Female
a runner up in each of the above categories
Biggest % loss/ Team

GOAL: 170
1/11/07 Start: 186.8
1/18/07 Work Scale weight: 183.2

3 comments:

Greg said...

Good luck, I am sure yo can make your goal. Sounds like I am going to be eating your dust this year..

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rg said...

Why would me (minus) a few pounds mean that i'll be in front of you?

You've been kicking my ass for years, why would that change?