Friday, February 19, 2010

Time for a new bike?



Guys, I need to make a decision today. Do i buy this TREK bike; its a 2009 model and they are selling it for 600 off retail.

I'd have to pay an additional $70 to have it shipped to Omaha from the St. Louis trek store.

What say you? I was secretly planning on buying a GF X Caliber - and went to the Omaha store to see the one they had on sale. It was too big. I need a 19!~

retail sale u save
2009Gary FisherPARAGON 19 PEARL WHITE 09$2,199.99$1,599.99$600.00


5 comments:

dmars said...

I guess I am a day late. I think they both are good bikes. whick one has the better components, what is the price diff, 600 would buy a light wheel set. They are both 29rs right?

Greg said...

Ya I like the Paragon, be sure to get the right size.

dmars said...

the bike in the picture says gary fisher on it like 5 times, I guess they dont want you to forget who made it:) btw, I still have a fork that needs a fluid/seal replacement, what about you guys. When shoukld we get together to do this, my garage is free whenever, or we could use someone elses.

rg said...

bike was too big boys.

I need a 17.5 GF 29er

DJ Chi Wai said...

Hey,
Todd and I are going bike shopping this Saturday, around Omaha and Lincoln area. If you want to tag along, let me know. Otherwise, I can keep an eye out for a 17.5 29er.