Saturday, January 16, 2010

It was nice to meet you guys last night!

Great to see you guys again:
Dale,
Dave
Paul
Greg
and nice to meet you guys:
Todd
Mike

I figured that for the extra two pieces of pizza I ate last night, plus the extra beer(s) I had ought to do some work today. (I'm not counting the chicken wings as they are small and don't have much meat on them!) I pulled out COACH Troy and did 60 of his 90 minute Spinnervals 5.0 DVD - Mental Toughness. Per my flakey Heart-Rate Monitor I burned 738 calories and per my cycling computer I rode 14.5 miles.

I hope to be in the middle of the pack come the gravel ride that we have coming in the future!

Do any of you guys have any of the other Spinnervals DVD's that may want to Loan out? I also have 9.0 and its 120 mins.

2 comments:

Stratomatic said...

Sorry RG, I don't have any of those training videos. You can borrow my Lion King video. That part where Timon and Pumbaa get chased by the girl lion really gets me spinning :-)
It was great to hang out with you guys Friday. Looking forward to some great pre-season gravel rides. I'm planning heading out later this AM to ride the Gravel north on 132nd. Hopefully before it gets soft and sloppy.

Greg said...

Ya, it was nice to get together. I have several Troy videos. You can borrow some if you would like.