Sunday, March 22, 2009

Exploration




Went for a ride down to TP to see how much work the trail council did on Saturday. This was the first time I have been down there since the snow melted. Wow I couldn't believe how much the trail eroded and how much dirt was being moved around on the south hill. All I thought was, what a mess. The trail crew did a great job on the reroutes and the water bumps. I ran into Chris doing some whacking and some other people out riding. I did not ride all the trail so I don't know what shape the rest of it is. Rode back up to SBL and rode some horse trails and headed home. There is a trail day this Sunday From 12:00 to 4:00 to get the trail back into good riding shape, I plan to be there to help.

3 comments:

rg said...

hmmm, THOR's site says stay off the trails. Do you think you could have completed a "legal" lap out there?

I'm thinking about HOT LUNCH LAPS again! Not after 4 days of rain though!

Greg said...

You can not do a complete lap now. They want you to stay off the the trail until the issues are fixed. I heard that Swanson was in pretty good shape before the rain. Trail day this Sunday

dmars said...

The trail should be good to go after the 31 st. Just be careful incase we dont get it all done.