Well I made it out for a short ride Sunday. Rode west on state and found a nature reserve. I never new that place was there. I rode down the road and found a old farm house and some out buildings, pretty cool. Well anyway I had a great time.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Sunday ride
Well I made it out for a short ride Sunday. Rode west on state and found a nature reserve. I never new that place was there. I rode down the road and found a old farm house and some out buildings, pretty cool. Well anyway I had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
glad you got some miles in. where is the preserve located
It's on State street before it runs into Military (a little east of 144th). The only reason I know that is because I spent some time there when I was taking ecology at UNO!
Post a Comment